On 29.12.2021 I have been part of the DSharp Team for two months and our last sprint for 2021 has been busy:
- several customer projects, working on new PoC:s
- many product demonstrations to new prospects
- negotiations with partners to reach an even bigger market share
- changes, handovers and re-groupings in our organization to finally have an independent DSharp company
The demand for the D♯ Product and Services is much higher than I could even dream about before I started.
We have accomplished great things during November-December, for example:
- signed contracts with 3 new partners
- closed 2 new subscription customer deals
- progressed very well in several data platform delivery projects
- completed some important PoC:s, where customers evaluate the competitiveness of the D♯ Product and Methodology
- started negotiations with investors in order to further speed up development and recruiting
The deals and activities mentioned above are not yet public, but stay tuned to our channels in 2022 and we will open them up!
After two months of hard work I find myself fully up-to-speed and in the center of the core team, pushing for progress. I really enjoy this feeling!
With Christmas approaching, I should probably add some magic to this “Season’s Greetings”, and what is better magic than this classic?
Tero-Matti, on behalf of the DSharp Team and Community