Läntinen Rantakatu 53 A, 20100 Turku
Tel. +358 2 230 1212
Business ID: 2511558-4
2. Person responsible for the register
Kim Johnsson, tel. +358 40 9000 476, kim.johnsson(at)dsharp.fi.
3. Name of the register
DSharp Oy’s stakeholder register.
4. Purpose of processing data
The data contained in the register are used for communication, sales and direct marketing purposes between organisations, taking into account the data subjects’ positions and responsibilities in companies. The data are also used for managing contract-related matters and communicating with our customers and partners.
The register may include the following information:
• organisation’s name
• organisation’s branch of activity
• organisation’s address
• organisation’s business ID
• organisation’s telephone number
• organisation’s web address
• organisation’s role: DSharp Oy’s customer / partner / collaborating organisation.
Organisation’s contact person:
• telephone number
• e-mail address
• title and area of responsibility
• information about orders and events.
6. Data sources
Data are collected at DSharp Oy’s customer, trade fair, marketing and sales events as well as from different public sources, DSharp Oy’s website and customer and supplier contracts.
7. Disclosure of data
Data are disclosed to partners for sales and marketing purposes. No data will be disclosed to operators outside the EU/EEA.
8. Protection of data
The register is protected by user identification, password and access rights. Access rights are managed according to user groups by the register’s main users. The data cannot be accessed without the necessary access rights. Only the register’s owner is authorised to request the granting or removal of access rights. The data that are subject to processing are located in the EU.
9. Right of access to personal data
• The data subject has the right to access their personal data contained in the register. Written copies of the data will be provided upon request. Access to and copies of the data are free of charge, if at least one year has passed since the previous instance of providing the data subject with access to the data. The right of access may only be denied for reasons set out in law. Access may be refused, for example, if providing access to the data would cause serious danger to the health or treatment of the data subject or to the rights of someone else. If access to the data is refused, the customer will be issued a written certificate to this effect and the customer may bring the matter to the attention of the Data Protection Ombudsman:
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman, P.O. Box 315, 00181 Helsinki, Finland.
• The Ombudsman may order the controller to realise the customer’s right of access
• A request to have access to one’s data shall be made to the person responsible for the register by a personally signed or otherwise comparably verified document or by appearing personally on the controller’s premises
Requests should be sent or delivered to: DSharp Oy
Läntinen Rantakatu 53 A, 20100 Turku, Finland
10. Right to rectification
• The controller shall, on its own initiative or at the data subject’s request, without undue delay rectify, erase or supplement any unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete personal data contained in the register
• The data subject has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
• If rectification is refused, the customer will be issued a written certificate to this effect and the customer may bring the matter to the attention of the Data Protection Ombudsman: Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman, P.O. Box 315, 00181 Helsinki, Finland. The Ombudsman may order the controller to rectify the inaccurate data.
• Rectification requests shall be made in writing and addressed to the person responsible for the register. The request should specify in detail and justify the data that the data subject wishes to have rectified, the correct form in which the data should appear and the preferred method of rectification.
• Rectification requests should be sent to:
Läntinen Rantakatu 53 A, 20100 Turku, Finland
11. Contact details for DSharp Oy’s data protection officer
12. Processing of personal data
Stakeholders’ personal data are processed by persons authorised to access the sales and marketing support system.
13. Electronic systems in use
Sales and marketing support system, invoicing system, ERP system and intranet system.
14. Manual material in use
15. Storage period
The data will be stored for as long as necessary for the purposes of DSharp Oy’s business activities.