DSharp is a software company creating innovative products and methods for low code data platform development and maintenance. The D♯-Methodology and D♯-Toolbox are the most advanced tools for data platform automation and customers are achieving 80% less lifecycle costs during the development and operations of their data warehouse. DSharp Oy has just closed its first funding round and is now accelerating its growth both in Finland and internationally.
We focus on providing the best and most flexible automation tools for building and maintaining highly scalable and sustainable data platforms. Our model driven approach speeds up business data understanding and collaborations in the data refining process.
What is better than any A-Team? It is the growing D♯-team!
We are hiring a Business Development Lead to improve sales, close more deals and develop our commercial offering. Now is the best time to become a key member of our core team. You will be influencing the development of the company going international.
Your main tasks will be developing our business with our partners and customers, managing our sales channels, marketing and communications.
You have excellent people skills and you enjoy working in a rapidly changing business environment. You are a good listener and you proactively seek solutions to business problems for our customers and for the company.
You have previous experience in sales, marketing or communications. Ideally you have worked in a software company in similar position. You are an efficient trust builder who strives for results in a systematic way and you are eager to help our customers in their business using our unique software and services. You are highly motivated, self-driven, ambitious and have the right attitude.
- Previous sales experience and results
- Experience from a software and/or product company
- Ability to further improve our business, offering and services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to create the best possible work environment for yourself
- Excitement, challenges and fun
- Right blend of on-premises/remote working
- Possibility to grow professionally with the core team, international partners and community
- Top tools and equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our office is in Turku, remote working is also possible.
For further information please contact Tero-Matti Kinanen, tero-matti.kinanen(at)dsharp.fi, +358 40 584 9382.
You can also send your application and CV directly to recruiting(at)dsharp.fi.