DSharp is a software company creating innovative products and methods for low code data platform development and maintenance. The D♯-Methodology and D♯-Toolbox are the most advanced tools for data platform automation and customers are achieving 80% less lifecycle costs during the development and operations of their data warehouse. DSharp Oy has just closed its first funding round and is now accelerating its growth both in Finland and internationally.
We focus on providing the best and most flexible automation tools for building and maintaining highly scalable and sustainable data platforms. Our model driven approach speeds up business data understanding and collaborations in the data refining process.
What is better than any A-Team? It is the growing D♯-team!
Join us developing our products and services! Now is the best time to become a key member of our core team. You will be influencing the development of the company going international.
You will be the product owner of our offering consisting of software products, services and methodology. Your main responsibility is improving the competitiveness of our products and services by evaluating and developing our product strategy, vision and road map while taking all relevant matters into account. You know the relevant standards, market trends and emerging technologies. You will be developing our expert community to support the business of our partners and customers.
You have experience from the ICT sector and ideally you know data platform technologies and trends. You are highly motivated, self-driven, ambitious and have the right attitude.
- Experience of data platform technologies
- Experience of product and service design
- Experience from a software and/or product company
- Passion for evaluating new technologies
- Ability to further improve our product and service development culture
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to create the best possible work environment for yourself
- Excitement, challenges and fun
- Right blend of on-premises/remote working
- Possibility to grow professionally with the core team, international partners and community
- Top tools and equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our office is in Turku, remote working is also possible.
For further information please contact Tero-Matti Kinanen, tero-matti.kinanen(at)dsharp.fi, +358 40 584 9382.
You can also send your application and CV directly to recruiting(at)dsharp.fi.