DSharp is a software company creating innovative products and methods for low code data platform development and maintenance. The D#-Methodology and D#-Toolbox are the most advanced tools for data platform automation and customers are achieving 80% less lifecycle costs during the development and operations of their data warehouse. Our model driven approach speeds up business data understanding and collaborations in the data refining process.
DSharp Oy is now accelerating its growth both in Finland and internationally.
What is better than any A-Team? It is the growing D♯-team!
We are hiring an innovative and disciplined software developer for our top quality software. Now is the best time to join and become a key member of our core team.
You can be an experienced software developer, just starting your career or you might perhaps be still finishing your studies. You are highly motivated, self-driven, ambitious and have the right attitude.
- Knowledge of .NET-technology (full stack, especially coding with C#)
- Knowledge of modern software architecture
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Ability to further improve our product development culture
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to create the best possible work environment for yourself
- Excitement, challenges and fun
- Right blend of on-premises/remote working
- Possibility to grow professionally with the core team, international partners and community
- Top tools and equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our office is in Turku, remote working is also possible.
For further information please contact Kim Johnsson, email@example.com, +358 40 900 0476.
You can also send your application and CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.