Online D♯ Advanced BDP Developer Course
In the 4-hour on-line and public D♯ advanced training course you will expand on and sharpen your existing skills building and maintaining low-code Data Warehouses using the D♯ Toolbox.
We will meet in the Microsoft Teams online classroom, and everybody will have a personal training environment in Azure Lab Services.
Who should attend?
Data architects and BDP developers that already have completed the Intro course or have been working with D♯ in customer projects, evaluations or PoCs.
- Raw Model Implementation
- Tutorials extending the Intro course content with even more use cases
- Business Model Implementation
- Tutorials demonstrating different approaches to implementing a Business Model
- Introduction to Scripting: Writing Re-usable Transformations
- Getting the Most Out of The D♯ Engine UI
- The course format is an interactive workshop with some case studies in the training environment.
- English and Finnish (course materials are in English).
- The course fee includes a week of access to the training environment with the full D♯ Toolbox, including modeling, automation and database tools.
- You get access to the D♯ Community part of the web site during the course as well as the extended self-training period.
- Virtual environments can also be rented for self-service training, software evaluation and trials (PoC) after the course.
- Take a look at the D♯ Training Program in order to understand the learning process with D♯.
- If feasible, complete all 10 tutorials from the Intro course for the best possible starting point.
- It is recommended that you use two monitors in order to have easy simultaneous access to both the Teams presentation and the training environment.
600 € + VAT per attendee