Online D♯ Intro Course
In the 4-hour on-line and public D♯ intro training course you will learn how to build and maintain a low-code Data Warehouse using the D♯ Toolbox. Learn the modeling, mapping and parametrization needed to automatically convert a conceptual model into Data Vault 2.0 tables and load procedures that populate them. We will meet in the Microsoft Teams online classroom, and everybody will have a personal training environment in Azure Lab Services.
Who should attend?
Technical architects, developers and anyone interested in what is needed to build automated, modern low-code DW solutions.
- D♯ methodology overview (including DataVault 2.0 basics)
- Tool overview (Visual Paradigm, Ellie)
- Modeling details
- SmartEngine overview
- Hands-on tutorials: Building and Maintaining the Raw Vault
- English and Finnish (course materials are in English)
- The virtual class room in Teams and Microsoft Azure Labs allows six participants.
- During the training session, you will complete the first three tutorials, that demonstrate how to create and iteratively change the example data warehouse.
- After the course you have the opportunity to continue the learning process by completing the additional seven tutorials embedded in the toolbox. By completing all your tutorials, you are on your way to D♯ Certification.
- You get access to the D♯ Community part of the web site during the course as well as the extended self-training period.
- The course fee includes a week of access to the training environment with the full D♯ Toolbox, including modeling, automation and database tools.
- Virtual environments can also be rented for self-service training, software evaluation and trials (PoC) after the course.
- It is recommended that you use two monitors in order to have easy simultaneous access to both the Teams presentation and the training environment.